Grow your patent knowledge base!
With infoPatent, the professional solution for your patent work
Increase the efficiency of your patent work with infoPatent, the family consolidated in-house patent information system. Experience the benefits, which 60.000 satisfied users worldwide already enjoy. Our customer base ranges from small and medium-sized enterprises up to large internationally operating corporations. And they all appreciate the comprehensive global patent coverage, the powerful feature set, and the extraordinary flexibility of the solution.
You are a Patent Manager or Head of Development in your company, and you are searching a solution for:
- Infringement protection
- Competitor intelligence
- Avoiding duplicate development
- Surveying a technology’s State of the Art
- Monitoring the legal status of an invention
- Archiving, sharing and processing patent information
then infoPatent is the ideal software solution tailored to your needs.
Global IP Data
- Search through about 100M patent documents.
- Benefit from global full-text coverage including machine translations into English.
- Increase quality and quantity of your search results by unique combination of field based Boolean and semantic searches.
- Manual or fully automatic searches possible.
Classifying / Archiving
- Save time through family consolidated hitlists.
- Structure your results in in individualized directories.
- Use automatic (e.g. infoPatent classifier module) and/or manual classification of patents.
- Benefit from clear, customizable presentation of data with all detail information needed.
- Assess patent information in a well structured and transparent process with different user roles and responsibilities.
- Simplified ease of use for developers and patent managers.
- Benefit from automatic e-mail alerts and automatic legal status monitoring.
- Increase information quality with extensive statistics and analysis functions.
For more detail information about infoPatent please see the product flyer:
For a free of charge presentation of your use case in infoPatent please fill in the contact form below.